2/24/2012

My Thoughts On Medical Marijuana

I've spent many countless hours the past year or so combing medical and scientific data on anything and everything marijuana. Both pro and con.

The knowledge I've acquired about the benefits of cannabis has totally blown my mind. This plant is the safest option in our Pharmocopia, in respect to adverse side effects, or any side effects of serious concern if vaporized rather than smoked.


I already had a great respect and admiration for cannabis. Smoking on and off since age 14, I'm 35 now. As I've gotten older I really started to appreciate marijuana and began to truly comprehend that used properly it is as good for me as a daily vitamin.

Now armed with what I believe to be undeniable scientific and medical data, plus my own positive personal experience with marijuana, its incumbent upon me to educate anybody and everybody that will listen. Cannabis is medicine. It's a medicine that some seriously ill people have no idea may provide them comfort on the low end, and marijuana can be said I'm sure to have literally saved lives. (See AIDS wasting, and 3 skin cancer patients who report CBD is effectively killing the tumors that was once killing 3 individuals.)

It is both enraging and truly saddening that "those that are in power" i.e. President Obama, DEA, "suits" yadidimean? haven't ever taken the time to read the books I have about weed. Or watched a documentary like Waiting To Inhale, or had a 5 minute chat with Dr. Lester Grinspoon about the proven medical necessity for marijuana. They didn't watch that episode of Weed Wars where a 4 year old boy with Epilepsy averaging 8+ seizures a day was able to be seizure free for 4 days and actually live like a 4 year old again. Senators, Mayors, Governors, all you damn public policy makers owe it to your constituency to have an open mind when it comes to something that society will benefit from.

President Obama, your my boy but dude you haven't taken a look at ANY medical studies on cannabis have ya? Didn't read Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine? Haven't checked out the best weed marijuana website Cali Cannabis and read our countless library of research studies, and such showing that cannabis is safe, effective, necessary, and possibly the most intriguing medicine on earth?

Congress get your head outta your asses and go to Cali Cannabis.cu.cc NOW and read. Or pickup a fucking book like Marijuana As Medicine? for god's sake.
You all would have to be some real assholes if after getting some real, impartial info about medical marijuana you didn't sat there and did nothing.
Assholes because people need the truth, people need their medicine and if you deny them that your guess what, assholes.

America cannabis advocates, stoners, growers, dealers, patients need to hunt down their local, state, and federal elected officials and tie them up and preach the green gospel that is marijuana. If they ain't feel ya then they gotta go.

Sounds a little extreme huh? LOL ya. So is marijuana prohibition.
One day society will look back and laugh at the ignorance of our generation and wonder how many ill patients could have been helped by weed.
But in the mean time I'm hunting down elected officials and kicking knowledge.





- Posted using my jailbroken iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment