5/24/2012

Review of Kushtown Soda

I bought a Kushtown Soda at a local dispensary today for the cost of 8 bucks. So for $8.00 they getting their shit reviewed right here.
I only bought one flavor, the original "Cola" 8000x or 800x or something like that.
The flavor was good, smooth mellow cola flavor with not too much carbonation.
The "effect" of the alleged "infused hash oil" was non existent. No buzz, no feeling of any THC whatsoever and I consider myself an expert in that Dept.
So to review Kushtown Soda, for me, it sucked. And it cost $8.00.
Maybe Kushtown will send me some free samples so I can better evaluate their product.
:)


- Posted using my jailbroken iPod

1 comment:

  1. Kushtown sucks! We had 2 bottles of Kushtown tested. One was 1000x and the other 800x. Neither one had any measureable amount of THC. They really are ripping patients off.

    ReplyDelete