5/01/2012

A True Compassionate Not For Profit MMJ Collective

If I had the means, which is the only thing stopping me, I would open a collective and provide medicine to patients for free.
I think that's true to not only my nature but marijuana's as well.
Cannabis should be shared because of it's numerous benefits.
Access to it should not be limited by outrageously high prices considering it's abundance and accessibility to provide one's own medication.


We need to stop looking at weed as a drug. It is not.

We need to stop allowing it to be assigned a value so high people kill over it. A value we can change.

Marijuana should be seen similarly to summer squash from your backyard garden.
Most folks are happy to share their veggie garden's delights with friends and family.

Ever pay $50 for 3.5 grams of squash? That's what pot costs at most collectives.

Cannabis is a strong and valuable medicine, but monetarily it should have very little value, much like veggies.
It is so common and abundant, and easily grown in your backyard garden it deserves a value similar to veggies.

Shit to support my point:

Almost any patient-grower whether beginner or experienced could grow a years supply of medicine outdoors in Cali each summer.

The figures below are conservative estimates.
Four to six plants, say 8 ounces yield each, would be enough for the average patient for a full year.

So finally...my point..
Total out of pocket cost for a basic personal home grow can easily be kept under $200.

So I'm saying a patient in Cali can easily supply themselves with quality medication for a year or more for under $200.

I'm willing to offer my full service cultivation consulting services and advice to any patient throughout the outdoor grow season free of charge.
All I ask is if you happen to have excess meds after harvest, shake or trim in excess, consider donating some of that medicine to patients in need who cannot afford it.

This totally random post brought to you by 3D. Medicine that smells like dog poop.







No comments:

Post a Comment