7/16/2012

My Hash Brownie Recipe

worlds best Hash brownie recipe how to make hash brownies pot marijuana edibles weed 420

Ok so I'm fairly average in a kitchen and I know my medibles pretty well but I've never made HASH brownies before. Pot brownies oh hell ya lots of batches.
I got the idea because I'm sitting on hill o hash  and I like pot brownies and hash is better than buds so Me and some friends should be able to get toe back.



The most important thing when cooking with cannabis is "How much product do I put in?"
Marijuana edibles containing too much hash or weed can make one ill or cause nervousness and general uncomfortableness. If you don't put enough weed then it feels like a total waste and everybody thinks your medibles suck. With hash it would be very easy to do either of the things I just mentioned you ain't wanna do.
 So pay the fuck attention...



Oops how did that get in there LOL!

Ingredients-
4-5 grams pulverized powdery bubble hashish (I used some OG Kush bubble hash.  I use ONLY the 23 and 70 bags. You need to grind it up)
1 package of brownie mix (good stuff yo)
1 stick of butter OR Vegetable Oil
(not fucking margarine! Butter only ok, butter not margarine, butter, say it with me "only fucking butter".)
1-2 eggs (check brownie box)
Unbleached Coffee Filter

Recipe

-Over medium low or low heat melt one stick of butter on stove in a pan.
-Grind or chop down hash into a fine powder. Coffee grinder, razor blades to chop 
-When all butter is melted, slowly add hash a little at a time. So don't dump all that shit in there at once!
-Turn heat to medium low or the lowest temp the butter will remain simmering.
-Cook for 30 minutes. You can cook longer but you will start to evaporate lots of butta.
-Remove from heat.
-Turn off stove.
-Strain butter through unbleached coffee filter into a jar. Do whatever you want to with hash in coffee filter. I leave it and have a pot of pot coffee tha next day.
-Allow butter to cool.
Most every packaged brownie recipe calls for oil. You will use the hash canna butter to replace the oil cuz oil is nasty to bake wit.
Mix up your shit and cook according to the box.
I always use an 8x8 glass pyrex pan and cut 9 brownies. Nice little brownie that will hit you hard but you should still be able to function. Stoned function but ya.


 So these are wicked freaking strong brownies
Ok? You do the math.  Hash THC is like 50-55%

I believe 4 grams of hash for this type of brownies is perfect. You will surely feel the effects you like from the hash within 2 hours or less. Do not double dose. 

It should be noted that I have a big tolerance for cannabis. Also I did not eat these hashish brownies on an empty stomach and neither should you!
PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION!!!!!
One hour before you eat a brownie eat a mango or have a mango smoothie or eat some mango ice cream off your girls booty.
It is a proven fact mangos increase the effects of cannabis. Try it I swear to the Weed Princess it works. I will now and forever eat mangos daily. Real spit!

8 friends/patients verified this hash brownie recipe is the best weed brownies they ever tried



- Posted using my jailbroken iPod

6 comments:

  1. Great recipe. Follow exactly! Pulverize your hash into a fine powder add it to butter slowly! Slowly simmer butter low temp long time. Small brownies will hit hard be patient. Strain the shit outta the butter I mean ring that filter. Cool butter not harden but you could freeze. But you'd have to resoften so it would mix well. Mixing in a proper mixer ensures weed distribution Is balanced. Butter too hot will not allow itself to fully encompass the brownies evenly.
    Oh ya can ya tell I ate one 90 min ago? Holy 420 batman I'm ripped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calicannabisstalker7/16/2012

    I'm gonna try your recipe out. My friend is grinding up the hash right now I'll post another comment to let you know what we think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calicannabisstalker7/16/2012

    Holy shit honey great recipe! Me and a few girlfriends are so baked! We used 4 grams almost used 7! That woulda killed us!
    Glad we found your recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/20/2012

    Holy shit the mango thing works. I thought you were full of it. Your ths man bro props on the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recipe. Perfect amount of hash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting so many requests fot this recipe. Best pot brownies ever!

    ReplyDelete