8/17/2012

Upcoming Article "What Do We Tell Our Kids About Cannabis"

Hash brownies how to make pot cannabis weed edibles kush prop 215

Upcoming Article "What Do We Tell Our Kids About Cannabis"
will be written to help myself find the answers I feel represent an unbias truth about weed.
The way in which our govt has knowingly lied about marijuana and its effects for a number of years is a real life lesson for our youth.
We truly live in a magnificent country. However our elected officials and "the system" have a dark side young people should be made aware of.
Im not a big conspiracy guy but they do exist and the more one knows the better equiped they are to deal.
My son is 12. I planned on waiting to start having these meaningful father to son meaning of life type talks but my dad died when i was 14. I was just thinking the other day, wow i bet my dad had a bunch of stuff he was going to talk to me about, but he passed before he could. I want to tell my son everything ive learned so he may use my experiences to somehow aide his life choices and so that he hears it all straight no BS.
So why not start with a plant that improves the lifes of many, clearly has medical value, and is safer than tobacco and alcohol. But Big Daddy DEA lies has lied and will prob continue to lie about cannabis.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment