4/24/2012

Upcoming Evaluation of Oakland 420 Evaluations

Rating of Oakland 420 Evaluations cannabis doctors

Trying to find a trustworthy, reputable, economical doctor in the Bay Area for an MMJ recommendation is pretty tough.

Many promise a low, low price but charge more once your at the office.
Some doctors offer bogus services such as "Growing Permits" for $250 or more, some doctors aren't licensed to practice medicine in California.
Thousands of former Oakland 420 Evaluations patients had their medical marijuana recommendations ruled invalid when it was found the doc who did the recommending was not legit.
I found a coupon for a $50.00 1yr doctors recommendation to Oak 420 Eval. So I figured I'd check them out and give a detailed report of my experience.

Here is my review
http://my420site.blogspot.com/2012/08/evaluation-and-rating-of-oakland-420.html




- Posted using my jailbroken iPod

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/29/2012

    Where did you get this information about the doctors? I need to know, I just was about to go there. Its useless information if you don't post your source of information along with your comments!

    ReplyDelete